Ready Life ACH Payments: Electronic Payments Using your Ready Pay Account
You can now pay your rent and other recurring bills with ACH by entering your account number & routing number in your rental payment portal (or even on your utilities online payment portal).
What is ACH?
ACH (Automated Clearing House) payments may be used to pay rent, utilities, or any other recurring payment that is paid via your account and routing number to an outside biller. ACH payments typically take 2-5 business days to complete, and they provide a cost-effective alternative to paper checks and wire transfers.
If using a debit card isn't an option for paying rent to your landlord, then paying via ACH may be the solution. Always double check to ensure you are entering your correct routing and account numbers from your Ready Pay account!
When should I use the ACH payment feature with my Ready Pay account?
- Be sure to fund your Ready Pay account 3-5 business days prior to when your rent or bill is due to allow for funding in your account to be available. ACH electronic payments may be used in lieu of checks or when a debit card may not be used. They are a direct payment from your Ready Pay account to any outside biller that prefers electronic payment and not the use of a debit card.
- ACH payment may be used to pay rent or any other recurring bill. There are no fees associated with ACH payments, so this is a better option if you are charged a processing fee to use your debit card.
How much may I spend using ACH?
- You may spend up to the amount available in your Ready Pay account.
- Currently the ACH pull payment does not have a maximum limit (subject to change).
Where do I find my account and routing number on the Ready Pay app?
- To make an ACH payment, you must enter your account and routing number. These numbers may be found by opening your Ready Pay app on your mobile device. Select “My Account” on the app, and your account number and routing number will be visible. If your account number is not visible, please tap the “eye” icon to view your account number.